2013 Annual Election/Open Enrollment Period
Make Your 2013 Health Plan Elections
HealthFlex announced the enrollment period has been extended. The 2013 annual election will be Oct. 31 - Nov. 20, 2012.
Visit the General Board of Pension and Health Benefits website and click on HealthFlex WebMD to log in and make your 2013 plan elections. Go there now.
2013 HealthFlex Annual Election brochure click here.
Open Enrollment Information Packet
The following links provide information on options for your health insurance plan for 2013:
During annual election, you can:
- make flexible spending account (FSA) elections for 2013—actively working participants can elect a medical reimbursement account (MRA) and/or dependent care account (DCA)
- view 2013 medical plan details
- enroll in HealthFlex if you’re not currently a HealthFlex participant (contact your plan sponsor or benefits officer to enroll).
Even if you’re not making elections this year, the Annual Election period is a perfect time to review your HealthFlex benefits.
You’ll find all the details about HealthFlex 2013 benefits online.
2. Click on “HealthFlex/WebMD” or “2013 Annual Election.”
3. Enter your username and password.
4. As of 10/5/12, the information is not yet available on the HealthFlex/WebMD Web site.
Questions? Contact your plan sponsor benefits office, or call the General Board of Pension and Health Benefits Health Team at 1-800-851-2201.
The annual election period for the 2013 plan year begins October 31, 2012 and ends at 10:59 p.m., November 15, 2012. Those currently enrolled in HealthFlex who wish to create or renew a Flexible Spending Account for 2013 must make their elections during the annual election period.
The annual election period is also the open enrollment period for lay employees. Please check eligibility requirements here. Learn more about enrolling in HealthFlex here.
Enrolling in Flexible Spending
Click here to learn more about Health Flexible Spending Accounts and how to enroll.
Questions? Need Help?
Contact the Health Team at 800-851-2201, option 2, option 0, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central Time, Monday-Friday.